Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Sunday Workout!!!

Great workout today!! I'm Addicted to Cardio I always start my workout out with some cardio!!
Todays workout listed below!.......
I'm starting to do intervals after I get my heart beat up with cardio, my target heart rate is like around 180 for 75%.  Okay, so  THE PLAN:
1. Ran .60 (not quite a mile) @ 4.5 MPH. Then power walked @4.0 MPH until I reached a mile.

                 After Cardio, I do intervals. Do each move in every circuit in order for 1 min, then move to the next move. Kindia like curves? get it? Interval training workes great becuase it helps you not to get bored and promotes weight loss
& fat burning!!

2. Next I did something called  the "Roll back". I stand with my feet hip width apart, squat low, keeping knees tucked in, then quickly roll foward and stand up, repeat. Do this for 1 min! then SWITch





3. Squats & Lunges (works Legs and Butt!) with 5-8pd weights. Do this for one 3x10 reps. (One of my Fav's it really hurts but you can see this in your legs and booty!)
4. Jumping Jacks (for 1min)
5.Bike Like a crazy person (for 1min)
I do this over and over for about 10 - 15 mins..... or so...

Then I end with some basic weight machines. I like to do 3X10 reps. I like to switch off from legs & arms. So today I did like 5 arm machines, I would go to machine 1 do it for 10 reps then go to next machine.. keep doing this until I have reached each machine for a total of three times = 30 reps. Im not into using Big bulky weights, however I do want a little burn ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment