Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What the Bible Says About Beauty and Appearance?

One of my main goals in life is to always have God in everything I do. I've always been a very religious person and I pray each night that God will use me for his purpose, because I truly believe I am here on this earth to help someone and I'm asking God to mode me and shape me for my purpose.

This topic about Beauty and appearance is a topic that I would love to research more about.
 Please Click here and go to the link..

Please Comment on this one! I personally believe that "You are created in the image of God" and our body is the Lords Temple! after reading this stuck out to me "Physical exercise has some value, but spiritual exercise is much more important, for it promises a reward in both this life and the next." I like that!

Please comment!! I would love to get other opinions on this one.


-Love Mit'z

No comments:

Post a Comment